Plan Your Visit
Address & Hours
Kips Bay Decorator
Show House Palm Beach:
April 8th, 2021 - May 9, 2021
7417 South Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach
Monday thru Sunday:
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
(No entry 1/2 hour before closing)
KIPS BAY DECORATOR SHOW HOUSE PALM BEACH
April 8, 2021 - May 9, 2021
Ticket Cost: $40
KIPS BAY DECORATOR SHOW HOUSE VIRTUAL TOUR
Ticket Cost: $40
Street Parking is not available in front of the Show House but on the neighboring streets which is a short walk to the Show House. Free Street Parking is available on Desota Road, Seville Road and Summa Street(North Of Washington Road).
Kips Bay Decorator Show House Palm Beach COVID-19 Guidelines
This Spring’s Palm Beach Show House will be taking proper precautions in light of COVID-19, with health screenings required for all staff and increased cleaning and sanitation throughout the home to protect the designers and guests. Ticket purchasers and employees will be subject to mandatory temperature checks, required to wear masks and we will provide them with one if they do not have your own
The Kips Bay Decorator Show House Palm Beach has also created the following policies to mitigate the virus's spread. These policies are subject to change are built specifically for our event. Policies will evolve with new scientific data as it applies to events and the virus.
• Attendees will be required to wear masks when not drinking or eating.
• All attendees will be encouraged to stand 6 feet apart when waiting in lines, on the grounds or within the house.
• All attendees will be encouraged to stay within the parties they arrived with.
• Attendees will be asked to arrive early for health screenings.
• If the attendee is not feeling well, we ask that attendees stay home. Kips Bay will refund tickets at request for individuals that test positive up to 24 hours before the event.
• When tickets are purchased, event attendees will be notified of the adherent risks of Covid-19.
• A floor plan will be created to spread attendees out over as much space as possible.
• Beverage/Food providers must wear gloves and use disposable drinkware/silverware.
• The site plan will be designed with traffic flow patterns that prevent people from bunching up and large gatherings.
• Kips Bay will provide sanitizing stations throughout the event.
• Kips Bay staff will ensure that high festival touchpoints on sanitized regularly.
• Kips Bay staff will encourage attendees to adhere to these guidelines.